What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To send periodic emails.
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website (We continually strive to improve our website based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails The email address you provide for fill up enquiry form, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your interest category, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you submit business information. We use Internet standard encryption technology to scramble your data when you transmit it to us.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.